Our Classic Packages delight guests and make party planning a breeze. These are the most popular options, but we offer much, much more! Be sure to discuss ideas you have with us during the booking process, especially if the options you are looking for are not listed here. We are here to help make you special event a great memory!
School Visits: Our school visit options begin at $80 for 20-30 minute visit with one character of your choice. Our cast loves to visit classrooms to read stories and celebrate special events!
Additional Princess – $50 per princess per half hour
Many times parents desire an extra princess. Reasons include large number of guests, extra entertainment, extra hands for provided activities or for creative and fun ideas of the party planner. Our princesses love attending parties with on another, whatever your party needs may be.
Face Painting- $50-$100+
Several of our entertainers, including princesses, will be available to do face painting. Here are the options available in conjunction with our princess parties, and information for face painting alone:
- $50 – Princess does face painting. This would replace the makeovers in both Coronation and both Grand Ball packages. Please double check that the princess you choose is available for face painting as not all of our princesses face paint at this time. Guests will be provided with sample designs to choose from and cater to the theme of the princess party. Designs will either be for the forehead, one side of brow and cheek, or the hand if preferred. Some example designs are tiaras, butterflies (on one side), star bursts, and animals.
- $75 – Book a face painter in addition to your princess. You will have one of our entertainers arrive with the princess to do face painting. This will replace the makeovers in both Coronation and both Grand Ball packages. Choices for face painting options will be much more elaborate, including face mask designs or arm bands. Some examples would be animal masks, garden vines and flowers, and full face butterflies.
- $100 – Just Face Painting! If you would like to have just a face painter, we can do that too! This option allows for one of our talented painters to attend your event for one hour, with elaborate designs such as face masks or arm bands. This option will paint up to 10 guests. Have more than 10 attending your event? We can do that too! You can add extra time for a face painting party in increments of 30 minutes, and each additional 30 minutes accommodates an additional 5 guests. Extra 30 minutes – $50
Add extra time to your party – $50 per princess per half hour
- Many parents who have additional activities planned for their party want to have plenty of time for the princess to join in too! This option is perfect for parties at locations where the activities are built in such as museums, bounce houses, or gymnastics parties when the Processional Package just isn’t enough time for all the fun. This option is also popular as an add on to our Coronation and Grand Ball packages when parents would like the princess to stay for tea parties, cake, or other activities the parents have planned.
*Craft activity substitution available upon request and should be requested at the time of booking the party.
- Package prices listed above do not include sales tax or gratuity
- Package prices listed above are inclusive of up to 12 children. Additional children may be added for a fee of $8 per child. In order to ensure all activities can be completed in the allotted time, for parties with 15 or more children, we require a second Princess be booked, and recommend this for parties with 13-17 children. (Excepting the Processional package, which has no limit on number of guests)
- There will be a $25 minimum travel fee for parties more than 20 miles from Cary, NC or 20 miles from Chapel Hill, NC for parties booked with Tiffany.